1/2 C. Unsalted Butter, Melted
1/3 C. Granulated Sugar
1/2 C. Light Brown Sugar, Packed
1 Large Egg
1 TSP. Vanilla Extract
1/2 TSP. Baking Soda
1/2 TSP. Salt
1 1/2 C. All-purpose Flour
1 1/2 C. Chocolate Chips
1. Note: This dough requires chilling.
2. Place melted butter in stand mixer or a large bowl. Add sugars and mix on low speed until smooth. Mix in egg and vanilla on medium speed until combined.
3. Mix in baking soda and salt, then slowly mix in flour just until the batter is smooth and comes together. Slowly mix in chocolate chips.
4. Line cookie sheet. Scoop 2 tbsp balls of dough onto the cookie sheet and space about 2 inches apart. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove the chilled cookie sheets from the refrigerator. Bake for 11-15 minutes, or until the edges are a light golden and the tops are no longer glossy.
6. Let cool on cookie sheets at least 10 minutes before removing.
Photo Credit: Nakelle Prisbrey
Consider Us Friends:
#bobrichards #buyutah #consideritdone #considerthis #southernutah #sellutah #kw #realestate #utahrealestate #southernutahrealestate #teamwork #homesofinstagram #chocolatechipcookies #recipes #pinterest #cookies
Written By: Nakelle Prisbrey